Bible Translations Pamphlet
Easily see the meaning, significance, and symbolism of each of the nine feasts at a glance with this pamphlet’s incredible quick-reference chart and simple summaries. Using side-by-side charts and simple summaries, this pamphlet shows why each feast was established by God, how it points to Christ, and why it’s still important for Christians today.
Throughout the Old Testament, God commanded the people of Israel to observe feasts and holy days (holidays) to remember the mighty things He had done in the lives of Israel’s ancestors. The Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet is a full-color pamphlet that celebrates and explains the meaning behind the biblical feasts and why they are important today.
Key Features of the Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet
• Quick-Reference from Passover to the Day of Atonement, this easy-to-understand reference guide explains each of the nine feasts.
- Name and pronunciation (Includes Hebrew writing)
- Simple summary of common customs and practices
- Celebration date
- How each feast specifically points to Jesus as Messiah
- Key Scriptures from the Old and New Testament
- Dozens of additional facts and insights that will add depth to any Old or New Testament study
• Highly Visual: Packed with Charts and Summaries. See the importance and meaning behind each feast of the Bible at a glance with this quick-reference pamphlet―
- Find out how each feast points to Jesus Christ and relates to believers today!
- Enjoy having side-by-side charts, simple summaries, key Bible verses, Hebrew pronunciations, an updated feasts calendar, dozens of fascinating facts, and more!
• Relevant: Fascinating Facts on the Jewish Feasts of the Bible
The Pamphlet Includes ―The Major Feasts of Israel with Summaries
- Passover (Pesach)
- Unleavened Bread (Hag HaMatzot)
- Firstfruits (Yom HaBikkurim or Reishit)
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost (Shavuot)
- Feast of Trumpets or New Year (Rosh HaShanah)
- Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
- Feast of Tabernacles or Booths (Sukkot)
- Feast of Dedication or Feast of Lights (Hanukkah or Chanukah)
- Feast of Lots (Purim)
The Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet is a fantastic teaching tool for churches and groups who want to explore their Jewish heritage found in Christ. Find the observance of the feasts and holidays as a meaningful way to add depth to their devotion to God.
This pamphlet is a great reference guide to accompany a Bible. It is recommended for ages 12 and up.
This pamphlet fits inside most Bible covers, is 8.5" H × 5.5" W and unfolds to 38" L.
How Soon Will the Pamphlet Arrive?
You can expect this pamphlet to be delivered in 5 to 7 business days. If you need it sooner, select rush shipping at checkout.
You may return this pamphlet in new condition to us within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping costs).
Looking for More Pamphlets About Bible History?
Shop more Bible reference guides and pamphlets for sale.